Ancient memories wind their way through the archways and freshly painted walls of Residence Corona Grossa; memories of a by-gone world, of silence and calm. The heart of the building, in fact, was home to the old convent of the adjacent church of Saint Sudario, whose bell tower still dominates the large internal courtyard, onto which face small and interesting shops. Between the 19th and 20th Century a new life begins for the complex with the closure of the convent, which becomes an inn with “a choice service of cuisine, electrical light, horses and carriages”, as a leaflet of the time recites. In 1917 it was purchased by Michele and Fernanda Fiorito, and a long tradition of high-class catering begins. Over time the building enlarges and renews itself, becoming a restaurant, hotel and finally a Residence in 2008. Corona Grossa has experienced a long journey; its roots are deeply embedded in the past but it looks forward to the future with passion and enthusiasm.
 
 
 
Corona Grossa - Gestione Sincom s.a.s. - P.Iva. 06002400015
- Via V. Emanuele,150 - 10073 CIRIE' TO - Tel.:+ 39 011.9205988 Fax: + 39.011.9205819 - info@coronagrossa.it